MEMORIES OF THAT ONCE-UPON-A-TIME MOMENT
The first time I gave a performance, I was in elementary school. Standing in front of an audience that appeared to number in the bajillions, I shoved my hands into my pants. Could everyone see them shaking beneath the thin cotton? Yet somehow, everything turned out beautifully. As the applause faded, and the crowd stood to clap, I beamed into the camera. Whenever I see that photograph, I still smile to myself. These are the happy memories I want each photo to evoke for you.
Contact me to get started. Or see some of my favorite photos from previous sessions below.
- Free phone consultation - Let me know what you need (individual portraits, couples engagements, styles, locations, etc.).
- Booking confirmation - Please complete a formal agreement and pay the 50% deposit to confirm the session.
- Day-of shoot - Meet & shoot; have fun and be yourself!
- Initial review - Review photos, request edits, & select final photos to keep.
- Final distribution - Receive your photos!
- $200 for a 2-hour session
- $100 for a 1-hour session
If you have more questions, check out the FAQ!
Click a thumbnail to open a gallery below
UC Berkeley Engagement
Crissy Field Vacation Shots
City Hall Marriage
UC Berkeley Engagement (2)
Downtown SF Headshots
San Francisco Engagement
SF & Berkeley Engagement
Palace of Fine Arts Engagement
Palace of Fine Arts Photoshoot
Hotel Interior Photoshoot
Marin Sunset Photoshoot
Hills & Cityscape Engagement